Live, Work, Eat, Play. It’s all here at HQ.
Ideally positioned where coastal life and career can coexist.
Location, lifestyle and design have been artfully blended together to create Sunshine Coast’s most exciting collection of architectural residences.
“Make no mistake…HQ will deliver sophistication in a premier location, across this very limited release.”
Devcon Property Group are pleased to introduce HQ Sippy Downs. Every detail has been carefully considered to create a modern, low maintenance retreat with flawless details, in a new benchmark in contemporary style.
Devcon Property Group are pleased to introduce HQ Sippy Downs.
The first stage release of premium residences at HQ will consist of only 30x one and two bedroom apartments. Every detail at HQ has been carefully considered to create a modern, low maintenance retreat with flawless details, in a new benchmark in contemporary style.
HQ offers you a unique opportunity to be part of one of the most sought-after locations on the central Sunshine Coast.
Amongst natural coastal surrounds, discover stylish living enhanced by exceptional health & lifestyle facilities
This exciting development is located amongst the heart of the coast’s thriving infrastructure upgrades including the multimillion dollar Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, Sippy Downs Town Centre, the Maroochydore CBD and easily accessible transport links.
- Status: Off-plan sales now available
- Completion: Mid-2022
- Local Authority: Sunshine Coast Council
- Availability: 30 apartments offered
- 15 x one-bedroom apartments
- 15 x two-bedroom apartments
Live the balanced lifestyle you deserve.
Each and every apartment in the HQ precinct presents a harmonious blend of nature and nurture. The lush, landscaped parklands provide a sanctuary to recharge, whilst the boutique cafés, restaurants and bars seamless expand from your living quarters. Stretch your legs along the walking trails, socialise with good friends, or get a workout using the nearby fitness facilities.
- Architecturally designed
- High quality materials & soft tones
- Fully activated ground floor with quality food & beverage options
- Strategically engineered with energy efficiency benefits
- Sense of space & well-being amongst a real community
The collection features stunning one and two bedroom apartments defined by clean lines, open spaces and contemporary finishes. Natural textures and earthy tones combine to create a fresh perspective on coastal living in this limited residence release.
Modern, elegant & high quality aspirational apartments
Contemporary design and open floor plans make for effortless family living at HQ. Elevated by superb quality craftsmanship, every detail has been thoughtfully considered and selected for discerning tastes.
When only the best will do.
An inspiring collection of premium residences
Functional, aesthetic and versatile are standard inclusions at HQ. There are a range of sizes and types of spaces available, all with premium fitout options to suit your personal taste. Whether you are looking for all the modern inclusions and technologies, simplistic luxury or a timeless studio for strong rental gains, HQ has you covered.
Overview of Finishes
- Secure residents-only car parking
- Secure residents-only lobby
- Exclusive residents-only lift
- Security intercom access
- 2,650mm high ceilings to living rooms & bedrooms
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Stone benchtops with waterfall edge (2-bed apartments only)
- Designer kitchens & bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling designer tiles in all bathrooms
Specifications may be subject to change.
Ticks all of the right boxes
- Wide range of community spaces, sports & recreational facilities
- Village community surrounded by lush hinterland & reserves
- Unspoilt beaches located nearby at Mooloolaba & Maroochydore
- Surrounded by parks & open spaces
- High speed internet connectivity
- 20mins* to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 45mins* to Noosa
- 60mins* to Brisbane CBD
- Close to nearby childcare, primary & secondary schools
- Close to medical centres & hospitals
- Local shopping, cafés & restaurants
- 20 x duplex apartments (1 x two bedroom apartment and 1 x one bedroom apartment per duplex)
- 5 x two bedroom apartments
- 5 x one bedroom apartments
- 120 place childcare centre
- 650 sqm A-grade office space
- 8 x boutique food & beverage opportunities
- 16 x two bedroom units
Your blue-chip investment is HQ Sippy Downs
Live, work, eat, play
The Sunshine Coast is embarking on a strong and prosperous future. Titled with the largest per capita infrastructure investment of the top 20 population centres in Australia^, the approach to sustainable economic growth and opportunities are unrivalled anywhere in the country.
Long sunny days, warm clear nights, unspoilt beaches, stunning mountainous hinterland and award-winning cafés and restaurants create the perfect backdrop to the relaxed “Sunny Coast” lifestyle.
Sippy Downs Catchment
Sippy Downs is an idyllic coastal community, situated approximately 60 minutes* from Brisbane and 45 minutes* from the premium tourist haven of Noosa. It is opposite the University of the Sunshine Coast as well as being situated a short 10 minute* drive from some of the Sunshine Coast’s most pristine beaches.
Strategically positioned close to the water, within minutes you can explore the greater regions of Mooloolaba and Maroochydore, offering more shopping, and an impressive selection of cafés and restaurants for casual and fine dining. Future direct access from the Sippy Downs Interchange to the Bruce Highway will make all local trips and travel to Brisbane a breeze.
Everything at your finger tips.
All time-frames are driving distance estimates from the asset (Source: Map data ©2020 Google). *Approximately. ^Source: Location IQ TAA (02/18).
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Seina Catholic College
- Siena Catholic Primary School
- Chancellor State College
- Chancellor State Primary College
- Bella Grace Early Learning
- AEIOU Early Learning Childcare
- Toddler Town Child Care Centre
- Sparrow Early Learning
Food & Retail
- McDonald’s Sippy Downs
- Coles Sippy Downs
- Woolworths Chancellor Park
- Chancellors Tavern
- Chancellor Park Marketplace
- IGA X-press Chancellor Park
Health & Medical:
- Buderim Ambulance Station
- Ochre Health Medical Centre
- Ochre Health After Hours GP
- Chancellor Park Medical Practice
- Chancellor Park Vet Surgery
- Animal Emergency Service
- Sippy Downs Police Station
- Sippy Downs Skate Park
- USC Sunshine Coast Library
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
- Chipmunks Playland
- USC Cricket Grounds
- USC Sporting Fields
- USC Stadium
- Chancellor Park Golf
- Driving Range
The “Built Better” difference
Voted 13th overall in the Financial Review 2017 Fast 100 top fastest growing companies in Australia, Devcon are committed to providing you with the highest quality service from beginning to end. You can trust Devcon Property Group to design, construct, manage and maintain on time and on budget to meet the needs of the most discerning home buyer and investor.
For a limited time only.
Recieve your information pack
This website is supplied as a general introduction to HQ Sippy Downs only and does not form an offer, guarantee or contract. Interested parties are directed to rely on their own enquiries and information provided in the Contract of Sale and Disclosure Statement. The contents of this website has been produced prior to the completion of development. Information, images and artist’s impressions of the exterior and interior are intended as a guide only. The information, pricing, availability, dimensions, specifications, inclusions, landscaping and materials may change without notice.